Solar street lamp installation panel installation matters needing attention:
1. Solar Street Lamp Manufacturer shares that solar panels should not be installed in shading places such as trees and buildings. Do not be near open fires or tinder. The mounting of the panels should be able to meet the requirements of the environment, to select reliable materials and carry out the necessary anti-corrosion treatment. Install the components in a reliable way. If the components fall from a high altitude, they can cause damage and even threaten personal safety. Components shall not be disassembled, bent or hit with hard objects to avoid stamping on components.
2. Use spring gaskets and flat gaskets to fix and lock the panel components on the bracket. Grounding the panel assembly in an appropriate manner according to the field environment and the state of the assembly bracket structure.
3. The panel module of the Split Solar Street Light has a pair of male and female waterproof plug, electrical connection in series, the "+" pole plug of the previous module to connect the "-" pole plug of the next module. The output circuit should be properly connected to the device. Do not short connect the positive and negative poles. Make sure there is no gap between the joint and the insulation joint. Any gap will cause spark or electric shock.
4. Check frequently whether the lifting structure is loose, and re-tighten the parts if necessary. Check the connection of wires, ground wires and plugs.
5. Wipe the surface of components with a soft cloth frequently. If the components are to be replaced (usually not needed for 20 years), they must be of the same type and type. Do not touch the moving parts of cables or joints with your hands. Use appropriate safety equipment if necessary. (insulating tools or gloves, etc.)
6. When repairing components, cover the front surface of components with opaque objects or materials, because components will generate high pressure under sunlight, which is very dangerous.