Principles of Solar Garden Light purchase
One: general principles
(1) Select lamps with reasonable light distribution. The type of light distribution of the luminaire should be determined according to the function and spatial shape of the lighting place.
(2) Select high-efficiency lamps. In the case of meeting the glare limitation requirements, direct lighting and open luminaires should be used for lighting that only meets the visual function.
(3) Select lamps that are easy to install and maintain and have low operating costs.
(4) In special places where there is a risk of fire or explosion and dust, humidity, vibration and corrosion, lamps that meet the environmental requirements should be selected.
(5) When the high temperature parts such as the surface of the lamp and the accessories for the lamp are close to the combustible materials, fire protection measures such as heat insulation and heat dissipation should be taken.
(6) Lighting fixtures shall have complete photoelectric parameters, and their performance shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current "General Requirements and Tests for Luminaires" and other standards.
(7) The appearance of the luminaire should be in harmony with the environment of the installation site.
(8) Consider the characteristics of the light source and the requirements for building decoration.
(9) The difference between garden lights and street lights is not big, mainly the difference between height, material thickness and aesthetics. The material of street lamps is thicker and higher, and the garden lights are more beautiful in appearance.
Two: outdoor lighting place
(1) Axial symmetrical light fixtures shall be used for high pole lighting, and the installation height of the luminaire shall be greater than 1/2 of the radius of the illuminated range.
(2) The courtyard lighting fixtures should effectively control the output of the upper hemisphere.
Three: landscape lighting
(1) Under the conditions of glare limitation and light distribution requirements, the efficiency of floodlighting fixtures should not be less than 60.
(2) The outdoor lighting fixtures should not be lower than IP55. The protection level of buried lamps should not be lower than IP67. The protection level of lamps used in water should not be lower than IP68.
(3) Contour lighting should use LED lamps or lamps with single-ended fluorescent lamps.
(4) The inner light-transmissive lighting should be an Outdoor LED Street Light or a light source with a small-diameter fluorescent lamp.
Four: the degree of protection of the luminaire
Depending on the environment in which the luminaire is used, it can be selected in accordance with the IEC regulations.