Split Solar Street Light: The components are independent of each other, mainly composed of: solar panels, lamp holders, lamp poles, controllers, batteries (lithium batteries / gel-free maintenance-free batteries), anchor cages and related locking screws.
All In One Solar LED Street Light: It consists of integrated light (built-in: photovoltaic module, lithium battery, controller, LED light source, PIR human body sensing probe, anti-theft mounting bracket), light pole and related locking screws.
Advantages of split solar street lights relative to integrated solar street lights:
1. It is convenient to maintain and repair later, and it is convenient to replace parts after they reach the service life.
2. The solar panel is movable, and the orientation of the solar panel can be adjusted according to the local sunshine conditions. Limit the direct exposure of sunlight to improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency.
3. Each component is independent of each other and has excellent heat dissipation performance.
Disadvantages of split solar street lights relative to integrated solar street lights:
1. Long installation time compared to integrated solar street lights.
2, traditional style. Not applicable to villas, courtyards, etc.
Advantages of integrated solar street lights relative to split solar street lights:
1. The installation is simple. The components are mainly light poles and lamps (integrated photovoltaic modules, lithium batteries, controllers, light sources, induction probes). The lamps are directly fixed on the poles. After the commissioning, the poles are fixed and installed.
2, simple and stylish, beautiful appearance. Suitable for gardens, parks, landscape lighting.
Disadvantages of integrated solar street lights relative to split solar street lights:
1, maintenance and repair troubles, because most of the components are integrated into the luminaire, the space of the luminaire is small, the wiring is cumbersome, requires professionals to be repairable.
2. Due to the small space of the lamps, large-capacity lithium batteries and battery boards cannot be used, which limits the number of times of lighting and the number of consecutive aerospace days.