Two ways teach you how to choose solar street lights from China
Over the years, with the increasing popularity and promotion of solar street lamps, the use of LED lamps has become more and more extensive. The quality of LED light sources will directly affect the use of solar street lamps. Let me tell you how to judge the quality of the solar street light source. Judging the pros and cons of the solar street light source mainly depends on the following aspects:
First: Observe the technology performance of solar integrated street light
1: Look at the brightness of the lamp.
Power determines the brightness. Generally, the brightness of LED lights with higher power will be much brighter than those with lower power, and the price will be relatively higher.
2: Look at the anti-static capabilities of lamps.
The LED light source with strong antistatic ability has a relatively long life. Usually LED lights with anti-static greater than 700V can be used as LED lighting.
3: Understand the colloid of lamps.
The colloid of ordinary LED lights generally uses epoxy resin, and high-quality LED light sources generally have the functions of anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant. Because the lighting with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is relatively expensive, high-quality outdoor LED lighting is relatively less.
4: Understand the lamp power supply.
Generally, the lamps are damaged because the power supply is burnt out, so the power supply plays a vital role in the life of the entire LED lamp. Manufacturers will design different power supplies according to different design requirements, mainly divided into two kinds of constant current power supply and constant voltage power supply.
5: Understand the radiator of lamps.
The appearance of the lamp can determine the effect of the radiator. If the lamp is made of aluminum externally or internally, it will have a good balance on the thermal effect of the lamp. Because the temperature determines the service life of the LED lamp beads, the thermal effect can be effectively solved Extend the service life of LED lamps.
6: Understand the leakage current of lamps.
The LED is a unidirectional conductive luminous body. If a reverse current occurs, it can be judged as a leakage. If the leakage is serious, the life of the LED lamp will be reduced, and the price is relatively cheaper. LED lights mainly rely on chips to emit light, and different chips have different prices. If you want to choose better quality chips, you can choose products imported from abroad.
7: Look at the light angle of the lamp.
LEDs with different uses have different light emitting angles. The common light angles on the market today are 8 °, 15 °, 25 °, 45 °, 60 °, 90 °, and 120 °. According to the angle, they can be divided into narrow angle beam, medium light, and wide beam. For better light efficiency, narrow-angle beams should be used, but according to different needs, choose suitable lamps.
8: Understand the wavelength of lamps.
The wavelength of the lamp determines the color of the light. The quality of the products produced by the well-known and qualified manufacturers is generally high. Generally, the LED lights with pure colors are produced by the spectrophotometer, but not by the spectrophotometer. The outgoing LEDs will have inconsistent wavelengths and the colors will naturally be inconsistent.
9: Understand the size of the chip.
Taking the side length as the unit of measurement, the quality of large chip LED lights is better than that of small chips, and the price is naturally more expensive.
The quality of the solar street light source directly affects whether the solar street light can work normally. I hope everyone can learn to identify the quality of the LED light source when selecting LED lamps.
10: Pros and cons of solar street light poles:
Good solar street lights need high-quality light poles to support them. The light poles are mainly divided into equal diameter poles (the upper mouth and the lower mouth are as large), tapered poles (the upper mouth is small and the lower mouth is large), and special-shaped poles. The main material of the lamppost is all steel structure, and the whole is hot (cold, electric) galvanized / sprayed (powder) treated. In layman's terms, the quality of the light pole depends on the conscience of the manufacturer. For example, the caliber meets the contract requirements, but the wall thickness does not meet the requirements. The 3.0 is made into 2.5. (Cold, electric) galvanized is said to be overall hot Galvanized, there is the thickness of the galvanized layer / sprayed (powder) layer. He said that as thick as possible, you ca n’t detect it. Anyway, it will not be a problem at one and a half, so the light pole Quality depends on the manufacturer's conscience! The purchaser should understand that the height of the light pole is determined according to the width of the road, the spacing of the lamps, and the illumination standard of the road.
Second, the solar street lamp system performance detection method:
I also share with you a simple way to judge the performance of a solar street lamp system: First, the solar battery power must be more than 3-4 times higher than the load power for the system to work properly. Second, the battery capacity must be 3-6 times higher than the daily power consumption of the load. There are too many solar street lamp manufacturers on the current market, and the product quality varies. If the above parameters are not reached, the system cannot work normally or can not reach the normal time to continue working, for example: tell you that the working time is 6 hours, the actual more than 2 hours, tell you that the rainy day can work 4-5 days, the actual only Reached about 2 days. Because it is impossible for a purchaser to spend hundreds of thousands of yuan to buy testing equipment in order to purchase solar street lights, you should understand more fully when purchasing solar street lights.
1. The composition of solar lamps.
1. Solar panels are divided into two types: monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon. The conversion efficiency of monocrystalline silicon is high, and the conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon is lower than that of monocrystalline silicon. But when it comes to power, 100W monocrystalline silicon and 100W polycrystalline silicon are a concept, but the volume of polycrystalline silicon will be larger.
2. The battery energy storage part is divided into two types: traditional lead-acid colloid maintenance-free battery and lithium battery.
Lead-acid batteries, conventional batteries, life cycle is not as good as lithium batteries, but also has memory, can not be 100% discharged, only 75% of the depth of discharge, is not recommended.
Lithium batteries are divided into lithium iron phosphate batteries and ternary lithium batteries. Lithium iron phosphate batteries must be more expensive than ternary lithium. Use is the same
3. Different controllers and manufacturers have different quality. Big brands will also have problems, mainly depending on the mastery of the assembly plant's plan.
4. The lamp housing, this moisture is very large. This lamp is now die-casting aluminum material and ABS plastic material. Benevolence sees benevolence, wise sees wisdom. Die casting is better and resistant to typhoons.
Conclision: How to identify the quality of product selection
1. Compare brightness and lighting time. The brightness is difficult to define with the naked eye, and only the integrating sphere can accurately measure the light effect value. The naked eye generally compares the brightness.
2. Using one stage, the basic instability program can expose problems in less than one month.
3. Disassemble the battery box and look at the battery. Check whether the capacity is up to standard. Fully charged with a charger, and then discharged with a large load, with time and discharge power, you can calculate whether the battery capacity is the specified index. At present, all battery measurements are based on full and empty, and any tester is inaccurate.
4. Comparing the size of solar panels, the basic size can also be used as a simple method to judge whether to steal indicators. Or for solar energy, measuring the current and voltage can basically calculate the power.
Editor: Chloe whatsapp:+8613425163151 web:alisolarlight.com